Wednesday, April 30, 2008

It's a GIRL!!




Since Devin and I just couldn't wait the extra six weeks to find out the gender of our new baby, we went to fetal studios at 15 weeks to find out. I think Devin and I were both shocked to find out that we are having another baby girl. I was so sure that it was a boy because of all the "signs." This pregnancy has been really different than with Bella. Now that it has sunk in I am SO EXCITED! I just love pink and bows and bracelets and all that cute stuff! I am so glad that Bella will have a sister so close to her age. Crystal and I have been such good friends over the years, from making "Crystal Jensen" shows when we were little to talking to and seeing each other almost daily now. I hope that they will get along like we have (with the exception of our high school clothes and boy fights!) We just feel so blessed that we are able to have another baby and pray that she will be healthy.

1 comments:

Crystal Spencer said...

Ahhhh, you are a good sister :) Everything looks great on your kind of new blog. I can't wait for "Ava" to get here!
Love ya!