Ava was born on September 20, 2008 at 10:33 a.m. She weighed 7 lbs 2 oz and was 19.5 inches. They induced me at about 8:00 that morning and my labor could not have gone better. It was so easy (thanks to the epidural) and the nurse said it was the fastest she has ever seen. I think I pushed for about a minute and a half total! Ava is such a doll! We love her so much already. Bella loves her little sister and is so sweet with her. We just feel so blessed to finally have our healthy baby girl here to cuddle.
Daddy and Ava
5 comments:
SHE IS ADORABLE!!!! & you... I can't believe how gorgeous you looked right after having a baby! You suck! My pictures were SCARY of me right after I had Trey! Swollen & all nasty! CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy for you and you truly are the most gorgeous family! Love ya!
Steph- congrats! She is absolutely beautiful! But then again, so are you- so I guess she didn't really have a choice :) I am so happy for you guys and your cute little family!
Hello! You do look beautiful after having that little one. Your daughters are beautiful! I hope you don't mind I was just sort of blog hopping and I found yours! Congrats on your new addition! LoReLi
Congrats steph. I just found your blog through kirstens and i just had to comment! You have a beautiful little family! Also i just love your house!
I love the blogging world, you find so many people. This is Nancy Sorensen by the way. I cant believe you have two kids. Time goes so fast. They are gorgeous girls. Looks like you guys are doing good.
Post a Comment